Sunday, April 26, 2009

Words that do the work

It's rather a relieve to see you have a nice rest after a day of outing with me. I knew it's tiring for you to rush up and down from Cheras to Klang just to meet with me, weekly. The air-con is turned on, cold breeze fills the room. Being together, sharing thoughts, laughter and even your problems. The unique scent you brought to me, the cuteness of your act, the time when we hold hands, all of these made me to be the most "bahagia" guy on earth, believe it! I will cherish every moment that we had together as in the month of May, the chances of meeting each other would presents a loom in numbers. I hate to even think about it but the time will come, eventually. I am blogging this when you are sleeping on my bed, comfortably. =)


Do not envy me,
as it would eventually cause you to be emotionally imbalanced.
Search and trust in your fate.

2 comments:

Reyd said...

i wont envy it cox i far more sweeter wheeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha

bangkia said...

= ="
siao keong