Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Sister

Dear Sister,

Ever since your presence, my peaceful life shattered into pieces. From the day you learned to talk, you learned to argue with me. When you started to walk, you started to block my way of life by stepping on my head. My tolerance, paid me injuries, bruises, pain and scars. I was just trying to live my life, alright? Stop those fuck up would ya?

Friends around always curious for the reason I can't get along with my sister. I smiled. When we were outside of our home sweet home, you pull down your beautiful shinning mask with a totally different personality as if you are Ichigo in Bleach. Your charming smile, your cute way of talking, melts everyone's heart. What they didn't see is the Mr Hyde of yours, and I'm the only witness. Yet, I could only sympathize those noobs, that still getting along with you. Your literally "boyfriend", your lovely "sisters" and those flies and bees that constantly messaging you for 24-7.

My belongings? Nah... My surf pants, my T-shirts, my jackets, my school shoes, just almost everything, were all been 'dis-virgin-ise' by your lovely lotion scent. I wonder it takes how long for my underwears to take their turns... You said your closet don't have much choice, so you BORROW from me without my permissions. Now I tell you what! In fact, you are given too much of choices until it reaches certain point that you can't made up your dinosaur mind. Your cloths were probably 4 times more than mine. And when I wear the same thing for functions, you start complaining that I looked dull as I always pick the same shirts and jeans. May I ask? When you are 'borrowing' my belongings, does that cross-over your ostrich mind? I don't think so, pal.

You are twice of my size, and of course, you are smart too. Whenever parents not in, you are just a computer freak, facing the computer from the moment I haven't even open my eyes until 7 in the evening? Gosh you have a strong eye-sight! No wonder you wear a contact lenses. And when the clock is ticking, you only start tidying up the house, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor and bla-bla-bla. Whenever you need my help, you would soften your voice, purring all the way to please me like a adorable pussy-cat, in other way round, whenever you don't need me, you acted like a persian cat, hissing, meow-ing and show its sharp damage-doing claws.

As for me? Have I been given respect as a elder brother? Let me answer that A-B-C question. The answer is NO. You are just treating me like a toy. You want it, you play it ; you tired of it, you can only find me in the rubbish sites. Arguments between us, full of verbal vulgarity. The words that came out of your salivary mouth, almost unbelievable. I told some of my best friends about it, they too gave me an eye-popping, jaws-loosening expression.

I'm sicked and tired of it! Now no matter what fucking accident or incident happened to you, Sorry, It's NONE of my business. Hands clean, hands off~ I will only say, God Bless...

Everytime I promised myself not to be nice to you anymore, my heart just won't listen to me. But when a sleeping volcano erupted, the damages done is just massive. Things are different this time. I ain't playing 'masak-masak' this time, you got me? No fucking conversation, no eye contact, NOTHING! You've got served!

I knew, my parent would be sad if they read this very article. Sorry mum and dad! I'm doing cool here, all just me, me and me. Things were irreversible, you will get used to it, mum and dad. When I'm done with my studies, I'm done with this sister. No more staying under the same roof!




....


It's a shame, wasn't it?


....



I've lost every hope on this sister... But nevermind, I've gained back my way of life as a better conclusive ending... Oh ya, this will be the last time I address you as SISTER.

6 comments:

Choppy said...

chill la.. i've been thru hell too ..i got scolded by my sis cos i bought her a xmas present(RM30++) she didn't want last year. FYI, she never bought me anything,ever.

a sister will owes b a sister..we'll juz haf to learn to love these demonic pests

dreamzAries said...

做哥哥也许真的不容易,不过,始终还是一家人吧?接下来的日子也还很长,或许,等她思想再成熟些就会比较好了吧……

bangkia said...

demonic pests? nice word.. i like dat~

bangkia said...

她是不会成熟的。。

nothing said...

hope can have a sister..

^^

LOL~

bangkia said...

=-=

sister is a demon~