Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Piracy vs Original

Piracy vs Original

Recently, Jay Chou's album is coming out! But yet, online piracy is just so AWESOME for the sake of uh... i mean it's really freaked me out! Crazy enough, i heard that my friend got the whole complete album within 1 night?! What's more?! It's totally FREE!! Damn! and these phenomenon happens before the debut though...

And, if this doesn't reach a certain kind of persuasion among my blog readers, believe it or not, u may go to google search, and enter keyword such as Jay Chou new album song, or 周杰伦 魔杰座, the search will show u a surprising result!

I made myself a comparison between piracy and original as there's so much of piracy activities out there, making profits and build gold mountains behind their house..


speed
piracy wins

endurance
original wins

supporter
piracy wins

price
piracy wins

quality
no win nor lose

final score
piracy wins by 3-1

but... so what?! I AM still and forever will support the original ones... blek Xp
what can u do to me?

if i shout on the street, "i am holding an original copy of Jay Chou new album!!"
what's the consequences? nothing.

how if, i shout that, "i am selling piracy DVDs or CDs of Jay Chou new album!!"
everyone will start coming towards me, but not punch me and bring to me police, who knows, i might build my own gold mountain!!!

2 comments:

Choppy said...

go ori!

bangkia said...

yea gogogo! but dont go too far from me.. (Wa... cold.~~)