Wednesday, October 8, 2008

15days plan

Final exam is just around the corner. 15days more to go. It seems like I have finally found the push for myself. Study has almost become my daily routine, I promise, for the sake of just about anything, I will study hard and finish these 2 years of Form6 life.

Time Table for myself :

Morning 6am~1pm - Schooling

Afternoon 1pm~7pm - Tuition, extra-curricular activities, rest at my grandma house. (I've trained myself not to slack between this time range)

Night 7pm~1am - TV (couple of minutes) > Homework > revise! > Computer session > zzZ

Credits to Kai Jun, whom teaches my Physics.
Credits to Thiam Chun, my maths guide.
Credits to Sheng Yu, a rather Chemistry Pro.
Credits to my classmate. You all inspired me to be a hardworking learner.
Credits to my thinking. It's you that makes me to gain the willingness.

Sometimes, school teachers are just ordinary talkers. They are just another hopeless species appeared in front of my eyes. There are exceptional though.