Friday, October 3, 2008

silent wish

Memories can make a person sick or happy. It depends. For me, it's rather a soothing and memorable one. Yet i knew, those were irreplaceable. If i was given a second chance, will i make the same mistake(s)?

The most memorable, as usual, was the happiest, sweetest, and most lovely memories. In my life history, yea i guess i did have one... er... may be two. One was my first love, the puppy love as many adults say. It reminds me a girl, that has lead me to brighter side of life. My maths improved drastically? Yeah... She helped me a lot on study. I passed my PMR with kinda flying colours (8As) for the sake of her. XD

Thanks, JL.


Second one? haha... It's been stored deeply in my heart. Erm.. how should i describe?? She's a cousin of one of my friend? Yeah. Still remembered that the first look ignited the sparks within my heart. =-=
The heartbeat. The warmth on my face. The sweet smile. The dream. Everything. Although i could only enjoy such feeling for about not more than 2 months, it's definitely a huge satisfaction.

every time i visit your blog, i feel relieved ; as long as u are alright, as far as my life goes on. And of course, the Silent Wish will not fade off.

It's u, L.



the person who loves coffee,
~bangkia~

4 comments:

dreamzAries said...

视线模糊了……

bangkia said...

huh? wat u mean orh? dreamzaries...

dreamzAries said...

haih.. ntg la.. juz tat i experienced dis oso..

[every time i visit your blog, i feel relieved ; as long as u are alright, as far as my life goes on. And of course, the Silent Wish will not fade off.]

but actually de thing tat made me like tat is ur 'first love'..

bangkia said...

aiks.. haha.. is a past that can never be corrected.. ^^