Friday, October 10, 2008

disappointment

MPPTE

As what I believed, each and everyone of MTE member tried their very best to make the event success. The outcome is rather a disappointment though. After the event, dilemma haunt me like a ghost automatically. Frankly speaking, IT SUX!

Any objection? I guess the answer is no. Stared on my name tag before I took it off from my uniform, questions popped-out in my brain.

"So this is it? After what we have done?"
I felt asleep eventually.

I would like to ask, what is post mortem? Is a meeting in which every AJK have to attend and discussion is made after every events, right? What's more? Segala kesilapan harus dibincangkan agar tiada kesilapan yg sama berlaku pd masa kelak. Don't you agree? Yet, post mortem held in the MTE room today, 7 person disappeared into thin air. Afraid of being scold? Or so sia suey untill don't have the guts to face us? I hope YOU BETTER BE TRUE OF WHAT EVER REASON GAVE FOR NOT TURNING UP!

Everyone has its own role, human do mistakes. Just admit it la! I confessed. There's lots of grammatical error in my invitation for each upper six class. Is it so hard to admit your fault?
I really really hope that you all can coperate and give commitment to MTE. Any dissatisfaction, the door is always there for YOU, self-serve pls !

We are indeed great potential and skillful team. Communication is the key factor. I am not blaming whose fault. What I want is the semangat! The willingness when making one activity. The teamwork. The friendship. I understand that this is our first activity as we all are just inexperienced for major event in new environment.

Re-consideration of mentality. Re-arrangement of attitude. Re-charge your spirit. And vroooom!
Guys, let's make a difference...

No comments: