Sunday, October 5, 2008

school finally reopen

Holiday finally ends. I was thinking of things i've done in holidays. Is countable with my 10 fingers. LOL..

I did revise A LITTLE ( and i mean it.)

I went to Sunway Pyramid and buy some new cloths for my cousin's wedding, and met Ah Beng there so coincidently. ( Happy ^^ )

The rest of it, is rather time-wasting activities. ( you know what i mean =-=" )

Tomorrow is monday. Have to put on those unnecessary school uniform tie and it's freaking hot! Boring~

Another 15 days i will face a stupid dilemma. 20th Oct. It's 1st day of lower6 year-end exam. Guess what?? It's my 17th BIRTHDAY... yea it's not sweet year for me to celebrate that stupid birthday. LOL. =-="

-sms'ing in canton bay restaurant lol-
-my sister took this photo miscellaneously (hungry lerh, why food haven't served yet?)-

-tasting the mango sago... perfecto!-

-this is what i called mango sago-

-eating ifu mie ( sort of seafood + fried mee )-

-err.. lol?-



p/s: my sister edited those photo. Memandangkan she so SS, i will give her a surprise!
-tada! her SS photo is here!-

No comments: