Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Irony , Just Emo

Yeah, whatever~

Just feel like crapping here


After a exam Tsunami, I guess I'm free for the moment. Before I have to make my holiday plan and catch up everything i missed out for this year?

People were studying before Chemistry paper that just happened to be on today, doing the last summary review and memory refresh. What I've done? My heavy head was on my cushion-stuff item hanged on my pencil box. Hello, is a 'School-Time-Pillow', probably for about, 2hours?


"Wow VT, you've just rejuvenated yourself and I guess that's it, you are so well-prepared for the Chemistry paper, aren't you?" One of my classmate asked.

"Yeah, you could say that too. If I was recharged just then, is it useful where no knowledge can be applied as my brain went blank? Not more than 15% of the whole god damn Chemistry knowledge I've got, dude, what makes you think that I was fully-prepared? Everything is just so Fucked-up!" I replied.

"Nah, you are just faking around." He added.

"LOL?!" I was trying very hard to control my temper. I walked away eventually.




凸(=-=")凸



Throughout the exam week, I downloaded few love-themed movie. I watched it, I emo-ed. Thoughts appeared in my mind.

"Is it that love will only show its 'perfectness' beyond the shadow of death?"

"Why is love role-played in those movies always related to death?"

"Will that happened to me?"

Yet, the answers can be found in nowhere. As I was watching the actors grieved for their loved one, my cheeks gone wet and I got a little running nose for some reason.



I am posting this around 3.15am, and a 30 minutes MUET listening part is some where around the corner, few hours later. Another 4hours and 30minutes to sleep in class... Feel the sensation...

3 comments:

傻瓜 said...

hi,vt!!!!!
long time no c!!!!
calm down guy,don angry!!!!!
now only i noe u so 'gan xing' wor....watch luv drama ll 555555.
anyway gud luck to u!!!!

Choppy said...

swt .. too early for love la
study 1st k ? haha

bangkia said...

haha.. deng just emo-ing..
dun wory.. lol..