Monday, November 3, 2008

If I Could Tell

I couldn't tell
How much I miss you
How suffer I am for being alone
How I cheer and tear for movies
Movies that full of emotions
Movies of our dramatic memories
Movies that brought me to inspiration


I couldn't tell
If I was once your beloved
If you were falling to me
If there was love
Even the fact is there
Even the reality never lies
Because fate always the playful one


I loved, I love and I will love
Somebody special as you
Somebody that I could share with no one


If I could tell
When earth stops moving
When time stops ticking
It's when I will stop my love to you.







If I could tell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was hard to me too...
i understand this feelings...
ur the coolest anyway !!!

bangkia said...

=-= lol.. haha.. u so leng zai.. sure got many girl craze for u~~
@@