Friday, March 13, 2009

what I did for the last 2 weeks

Phew.. At last, MTE room's wall is done. Not much to say, enjoy the photos...




I rushed my work. done in 2weeks time...
Credits to
1) Jocelyn - MTE vice president (help me color and talk to me while I was bored)
2) Edmund Soo - MTE Event Master (help me color the switch)
3) Boon Tiong - Head of MTE QM (concern me even he's very busy)
4) Lo Chong Yee - Not a MTE member (help me on the splash and splat work)
5) Haziq - MTE member (entertain me by playing his acoustic guitar)
and others too... just that too many people liao.. MTE banzai!!

4 comments:

CV said...

great piece of work there...keep up the good work. but dun forget ur academics.

bangkia said...

lol.. trying not to neglect my study..

Reyd said...

yoyo street art !!

bangkia said...

lol.. haha chinkeong.. = =
yoyo!