Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cameron Trip '09

As what you guys acknowledged, I've been to Cameron Highland for 2days 1night. I did really enjoy the trip. The bus took me 6 hours to reach the peak of Cameron Highland. Gosh! On the way up to the Cameron Highland, some of my friends got dizzy and you know laaa... 'Milk shakes' everywhere. LOL! We had some great time on top, around 2pm, we stop to had our lunch... KJ mouth so big... then we go a Temple... That's KaiWen and SinYee SS-ing... At Cactus farm, spend some money there, I just 'spam' my sleep on the bus. Then we head to pasar malam. After that, we checked in our apartment. It's already 6pm that time. See CheeYong and you will know how cold it is... We rejuvenated ourselves by taking a really really really really freezing bath. We had our gay time at my room. Around 8pm, barbeque party starts. Boys were trying to lite up fire. As for girls, they prepared some stuffs and ingredients to make the party go wild!! Imagine 5 cats looking at you bbq-ing in the freezing cold night. Haha... that's what really happened. 5 fat cats staring at your food, meow here and there. Bloody cat = =! People started to become lesser and lesser. Some sleepy. Believe me, it's real tiring moment with cold and humid wind blowing at you. We played with our vapour came out from our mouth as if we were smoking. LOL again! Around 12pm, I slept after watching 'Hollowman' on HBO. Lame = =" Samz and other friends sleep at 5am... crazy enough! Edmund, Jun Xiang, Deville lagi syok, they donate their soul and body to the cold weather by sleeping at the balcony. Damn you guys. I was wearing 2 shirts and 1 thick blanket on top of me yet I felt like insanely freezing.

Next day, we woke up at 7.30am and check out at 8.30 sharp. After we had our breakfast... we went to Teh Boh's farm, bee's farm, strawberry farm, pasar tani. Some spectacular shots were taken at the tea's farm. AhChua and WenKeat's BEST shot!!! I bought 7 little glass of strawberry jam, strawberries and a bouquet of unprocessed white roses for her. Then we went downhills around 2pm.

Reach klang 4.5 hours later. Rush to Susin house bath, then CHIONG to Je's house. Thanks to Susin, Je, Qijia and Samzz, if it wasn't because of them, I couldn't finish the roses. Even though I had really prepare myself mentally, yet when I met her, whole mind went blank, I just smile at her and gave her what I planned to. From her feedback I knew that she din't know how to react. She stunned for few seconds. Haha... Tell you guys, SO DO I!

=)


Every miles travelled, represents how unwillingly I was to become further from you;
Every trees passedby from my sight, represents how many times I think about yo
u.
The coldness of the atmosphere,
couldn't even resist a voice of yours;
The warmth that I feel, is like the heat around the barbeque,
Many faces do show up at the queue,
yet the only face that I could remember is you;
Many songs that I've repeated along the journey, yet I could hardly find a song just for you.
There were roses of multicolor,
white is the only colour as fair as you;
There were sweet apple jambu, the sweetness is not even comparable with a smile of you.
Words that I couldn't say,
will be the blacks and whites here.
and
Even if the day turns grey, you are the only person that I care.

3 comments:

天使 said...

walau...
beh guai kai wen said he jst came back from cameron...
u all go together!!!

bangkia said...

lol.. STK de.. haha.. the kelab pelancongan make trip we go lor.. lol..

K & L vero amore said...

great work bangkia... great work.. :) good luck lol