Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A very long night indeed

Yesterday has been a very long night. I'm sleepless and restless. I've lost in the middle of hot and humid darkness. My mind can't stop running after having a cup of hot Nescafe. I told myself is rather useless to continue weeping. I've gotta wake up from the nightmare and face it as what man does, right? Is just a girl. A very very mysterious one. Nothin' much. Yet, my hand is writting on the Pengajian Am exercise at 4am. The next morning, I could feel a little uncomfortable in my stomach, is like a washing machine. The day, is cloudy and rainy as it looked. Cold and cruel air fills the atmosphere of my class. I could hardly cheer up since then. God, is that you? I'm here, I'm fine. Looking out from the window just beside my table, the trees were waving as wind blows. The thread-like-rain drop horizontally. My heart was poked and grew holes. The time countdowns as it ticks away just like that. It's just few days away before you leave Klang, leaving your house and leaving me behind. Questions tranquelised me. It overwhelmed me mentally and physically. I've decided. I've gotta be strong and grow up to be a man just for you. I promised. I would study hard and stay on track.



Quote : Like her while u still like her.

No comments: