Tuesday, February 3, 2009

ordinary

Back to ordinary after CNY. I know my blog is 80% dead now. Laziness and idealess for my blog. Nothin' special happened. A new year, another ordinary year. Life is just about life. Whenever I tune into local news, Malaysia's politics play dirty, Obama's plan to clean the shit out from Bush's ass and bla bla bla... It's all ordinary things. Correct me if I were wrong. Humanity is losing its glow and falls deep. In reality, people would betray for money, kill for power, fight for girls... The dark side of humanity. The ugly face behind the smiling mask of everyone. There were such saying that wherever there is light, there is shadows.

Is there a need for money?
Is there a desire for dream?
Is there... a word for a love?







Current mission:
Looking for the aim in my life and Goddess in my heart

No comments: