Thursday, February 19, 2009

~ome ton m'I ( read it backwards )

Elloz. I'm here again to express myself.
and I have to say, I'm not emo~

I stare. It's because I was thinking of something that I couldn't find the answer no matter what.
I stare for the second time. Ridiculously, I couldn't stop thinking of you. It's true and believe me! Whenever my pen stop dancing on my notebook, my mind starts running the images of you. Many times before my friend tried to wake me up from daydreaming, and yet it's way out of my control. I hardly laugh or even smile bitterly when jokes are in the air.

I stare again. This time, I feel abnormal in myself. I feel awkward. I feel... a rush in bloodstream.

I hate myself for being cute. I hate myself for being childish. I wish I born earlier. I wish I'm not the younger one. Yet all I can do is accept the fate that God granted me. God, you there? I hope You would hear my humble prayers and lead me along.


I stare for the last time. This time I was blank-minded. Blurry image pop-out. Toneless. Mute. I noticed I've fall for you.





'Jia you' in ur undang test..

14 comments:

dreamzAries said...

不管怎么说,还蛮羡慕你 ==
现在听到或看到有人说爱,就还蛮羡慕 == (真是怪)

因为我找不到了……
谈了第一次恋爱,反而迷惘了,不知道爱了 >.<
怎么会这样呢?

bangkia said...

same like me actually..
i dun rili put much hope on this wan.. just try my best

dreamzAries said...

same as u? but i tot u found tat feeling?

三天前,我跟他分开了……
我不知道我在做什么 >.<

bangkia said...

@@ haha.. sometimes what we need is time... we nid to find 1 time, sit back and think deeply... considering all the factors... one wholly thought may change our decision...

Irene 嘉 said...

ya u r rite..
mayb at de beginning i really din think deeply.. so only lead to de situation now..

but sometimes not everything can come out with an ans even after a deep thought..@@

anyway, good luck to u..

bangkia said...

wat situation are u now lol.. @@ mind i ask??

dreamzAries said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Irene 嘉 said...

i think u ad found out ba..
Sorry.. sry for hiding fr u all dis time.. actually dreamzAries is me..(no other meaning but juz to chat with u more naturally..)
since ad destined tat i carelessly use my original acc.. den i oso shouldn't hiding fr u now ad..

so.. u will still wish to know my situation?

bangkia said...

owh.. haha.. nvm de la.. if u wish to tell me, im a gr8 listener..

Irene 嘉 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreamzAries said...

oh hehe.. thx..
my situation now?
o, in short, i have broke up with him lo.. my first love which lasts not even 2 months >.<
mayb at de beginning i really din think thoroughly enough..
but at first certainly i had tat feeling like u described b4 de.. but now...
so now we still keep in contact.. but both like ad unconsciously escaping fr something.. dun dare to touch anything tat can stir our feeling.. so there is something between us ad...
but now actually ntg ad la.. all return peaceful ad…

den mind i ask bout u? how was ur situation ad? Still thinking? Or tell her ad?

bangkia said...

ntg.. is just everytg is coming to an end.. i think.. not rili contacting her..

Irene 嘉 said...

everything is coming to an end? u mean u dun have tat feeling ad? y dun contact her ad?

bangkia said...

cos she dont reply my msg d.. haha.. anyway, the sparks gone off..