Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the name of stupid

A message a day, a greet every night, a smile on your face, and even a picture of yours.
The factors above would be the ingredients of making my mind colourful, my life wonderful.
Sometimes, I do build castle in the air. I do stare at 1 place and my mind just blew away along with you. I smile even when there's no reason for me to smile at. Now, I couldn't receive any FM from my friends around clearly. Sometimes, I don't know how to react or reply the messages that you sent. I'm nervous. I stunned. I'm lost. Even when the phone is not vibrating, every 2 minutes, I would take a glimpse at my phone if there's any message icon. I'm blind. I'm deaf. I'm dumb. The only thing I could sense is you. You wouldn't know, everything. I leave this for myself. Emotions fill the atmosphere. The only I could do is to stay contact with you...





I heard but I never listen. I wish, I wish and I wish.

No comments: