Monday, May 4, 2009

Mo-ti-va-tion

I've enlightened my will and please myself to study hard, it's just few months away from the freaking real STPM, one of the toughest examination the world has recognized (questions' standard are high, marking scheme is like down to the well though, Malaysian maah, what can I do?? XD)

Mid-year examination is also around the corner. 18th of May is so damn near man. I really mean it cos I've tonnes of homework and chapters that are needed for me to catch up. Gosh...

Junior of year 2009 is coming in for registration very soon. 1 more week and my school will once again full of new and unfamiliar faces yet refreshment to the dull, boring school life. As one of MTE member, I've gotta make the Orientation Week successful with other MTE members too.

Recently, for those who are little fans of my blog, should know that I've clicked into the world of love. Many of you would think that our love is sweet and fairy-tale-like, right? I agree with that, yet time is the key factor for all of that, I've learned to manage my time well so that my 24hours can be fully utilized between study, co-curricular activities, sleep, play, friends, family, love and myself. My timetable is now packed and tightly arranged. You're totally wrong and not understand me well enough if you think that I would think it's tiring and exhausting. Optimism made my life colourful. Sweet voice in every morning call, the encouragous supports, words in our sms, the constant co-existance of loving heart between us, the promises among ourselves and even just a simple smile are the MOTIVATION of my life, my very new way of life...


For those who planned to go for Form6, here's the link to check the list:
www.moe.gov.my


Oxygen is not the main supplement for my heart to beat anymore,
it's you that made my life goes on.

2 comments:

CV said...

good to see that u're motivated. just don't forget, whether u're planning to further study at public university or not, u must do ur best in ur exam. good luck in ur exam. GAMBATEH

bangkia said...

nyek nyek.. haha.. trying lol.. just that i dont think that i could finish those topic tested in mid-year.. left 2 more weeks.. tonnes of it to cover.. @@"
try my best only..