Thursday, July 14, 2011

14, You and I

6.14.2011
it's our 1st month.
since the date you put ur faith on me.

You often tell me
you're not as tender as ordinary girls.
yet the tenderness within your strength
isn't something that everyone could've discovered.

You're independent
acting like a big boss in the public
but sometimes
you could present a 180 degree total change of personality
and lean on my shoulder like a little girl.

There are times
you asked me why am I so pampering you?
I couldn't answer.
It has been a natural response
a kind of feeling that you should be given a better treatment
that's why I couldn't bear to see you in bad situations.

I'll be there
every time problems come to you
whenever you're feeling negatively.

Every bit of moment
we earned
it's still fresh in my mind.

and so...




14, You and I

uniquely different
unusually special
Love stories
that are to be continued...

No comments: