Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things that I

HATE

1st: Fight and Argue (cos I'm small in size, winning rate : 0.00001%)

2nd: My size (Help me!!)

3rd: Pressure (cos it would make me frustrated)

4th: When I drew some shyt out of my hand (It's ugly, trust me)

5th: Tonnes of homework (I mean those short questions of maths, but loooooong answer is required)

6th: Lonely (ANYONE OUT THERE? I'm single lol)

7th: Cheat (try it out and you will know what I mean)



LOVE

1st: Drawing (It sure it is!! No doubt about it!!!)

2nd: Watch Movie (get myself inspired to draw and write!)

3rd: Hang out with some DUDES (they used to talk about, errr..... wait let me think... just about anything, in other words, talk cock)

4th: Hot Nice Coffee (Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha, Machiatto...)

5th: My hair (It's my life)

6th: Form6 life (started to enjoy it pretty well IF I know what to filter...)

7th: Love (duh!)

8th: DotA (A game that most of the girls don't understand why their boyfriend willing to spend time on it rather than with them and one of the MAJOR enemy of my parent!)

9th: Jay Chou! (I wrote at 9th of the list is because I almost forgot about it! OMG)

10th: De Ja Vu! (cos I REALLY know what would happen next in the future! XD it's my secret and it's fun!!)

11th: Sleep (Rest well to prepare for a long journey, AM I RIGHT? Tell me if I was wrong...)



CONCLUSION
7 things of hatred and 11 things I loved. I'm still a positive, normal, optimistic teenage after all... Even though...


Bangkia : Eh, why am I writing these shyt??
Bangkia's brain: How I know? Don't ask me!

No comments: