Tuesday, December 16, 2008

(Please Enter A Title)

On the same date of year 2007, I guess I was still an ordinary waiter serving those stupid and act-to-be-glamorous customers. Miss those moment though... With some colleague from Kampar, their mandarin is very Cantonese slang-ed. Even though some times, I broke glasses, I served thing onto the wrong table, "diao" by my a-kinda-fucker manager, so on and blablabla ...

This year, is totally a different thing! I turned 17 ( still a kid-looking one ), finally! I was able to take driving lesson! Can drive, can FLY~
I do slack some at home, tuition, tuiTION and TUITION. dota, dotA and DOTA! Form6 life, is not that hard as what I've imagined last year. What I need is disicpline, to finish up my homework given, to type tonnes of minute meeting's records and bunch of activities awaited me to be accomplished. 36 chapters of Physic, 20 over chapters of Pure Maths, 3 thick books of Chemistry, General Paper and lastly, a rather relaxing subject of all - MUET!!

Few days back, I tried to tidy up my room, and found out that I'VE LOST 1 CD of JAY CHOU!! I could find in nowhere! Damn... Sad la... Emo againz..




- a cup of Nescafe a day, keeps me high and gay -

No comments: