Saturday, September 13, 2008

the lost and the find

lol.. after i lost my delta book, the next day, i lost my shoes!
i put on the shoe rack in front of school's library.. dunno which BABI stole it.. i mean he left his same brand old 'beggar' shoes and exchange it with mine.. and i was so curious how the heck he managed to slip his foot into my shoe.. i mean, my shoe is smaller than his.. 2 size smaller!!

and it made my day.. totally upside down... fuck U!
i swear no matter wat, if let me find u, i'll send u to hell and enjoy the rest of ur life there..
R.I.UP ( Rest In UnPeace )

Luckily thing change... a bit laa.. i found my delta book though.. haha... god bless..

3 comments:

dreamzAries said...

let's cheer up..hope everything will be fine soon..
i juz finish my exam n be back 2 home..
wish u all de best in ur coming exam n everything else..^^ same wish 2 me myself as well..hehe..

jia you jia you!!~~

bangkia said...

thx ya.. haha.. erm u went my storymode there? do go there and visit.. i currently working on 1 chinese story.. haha..

dreamzAries said...

ya..i juz went there n post some comment there ad..^^

jiayou~~