Saturday, September 20, 2008

craze for drama is kinda scary thing...

since when i don't even know by myself that i have craze for drama.. i owez chase episode by episode.. and when the drama ends.. a feeling of down will happen on me.. mayb i put too much feeling into that particular drama? guess so.. haha.. even my story i wrote in bangkiastorymode, is also inspired by a taiwanese hokkien speaking drama..

the love story inside..
the family affair..
the neighbourhood..
and..
the history..

but mostly i concentrate on the love part.. although is kinda kiddy but for me, is my fantasy.. i know dat such thing wont happen in real world.. is fantasy will make me fall into their storyline and couldnt get up? i fear for dat too.. i have to control myself now! not to go too deep into it.. cos at the end, it's still.. a movie or acting.. right? with such question, i recover.. thx for some friends who can guide the way out from the drama fantasy... scary lerh!

slap slap my face**

4 comments:

dreamzAries said...

en..i oso a drama craze sometimes..hehe..like to chase for episode by episode oso..

but luckily i still wont go too deep into tat..
nid to conrol a bit o soemtimes..:)

天使 said...

wat drama oo??
=.="
i only watch the 天下第一味~
haha

天使 said...

btw, i invited u to join 5s2 blog le... go check ur email... check nicely...=.=

bangkia said...

lol.. hehe.. astro de.. hua hee dai.. lol..