Thursday, May 8, 2008

feelings frm heart

well, actually, i prefer my posts in english.. haha.. is kinda weird dat after 1 month of resting frm blogging.. recently heading for form6 though.. isit real tough?? i couldnt tell.. cos, for me, every subject is just another twist of brain.. if i could put more effort on it.. if the lazy worm inside my body can get off frm me.. if.. and if..

since i stop working 1 month ago, everyday and nite, i play online games, slack at home.. doin ntg.. for wat?? i myself rili dunno.. is like lost in sum ways.. form6, are u my saviour?? can u save me and lead me to maturity?? although im 16 stil.. =-=
but environment made me to behave as if i was 18.. isit a way? gimme a break..

actually, i rili love drawing.. love more than i love a gal.. but, ever since my parent told me dat they couldnt support me, all hope gone.. they couldnt afford me, and dis is the main reason.. sadly..

i undstd how they feel, they sure feel regret and feeling hard to disappoint me.. but they promise me to earn more and send me to art academy once i graduated my U.. thx mummy and daddy.. i know u both work hard just to gimme a gud life..

hmm.. it's been a long time nvr post such long things.. looks like i hav gain all my sentiments bck.. i hope these sentiments, can gimme sum inspiration in drawing.. cos, slowly, i lost interest in drawing.. i rili fear dat there's a day dat i quit drawing.. drawing is my life.. i muz not lose to fate, i muz not lose to any kind of harsh reality.. jia you, bangkia!

1 comment:

KherXin said...

bangkia..
jia you jia you...!!
drawing is your interest..
don't quit drawing..
don't quit...~
jia you oh..^^