Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sorry that I couldn't be your clown tonight

It's been very emotional moment for you today.
Tossing weird words on me from time to time.
I dare to make wild guess beyond my farthest imagination.
yet, I dare not think any deeper.
I've told myself,
STOP!
Enough it's enough.
My friend enlightened me.
He told me to stay clam and try to cooldown for a moment.
To ensure that I'm not after her for just the feeling of being new and fresh.

I've told myself,
STOP!
please don't think anymore.
Focus on 30-hour Famine camp.
Focus on studies.
Focus on drawing.
yet I just can't stop myself from worrying about her from time to time.

My driving mood
it's getting more and more volatile
unstably fast
unexpectedly slow
as my mood swings




Day1 after the confession.
Many people asked me how can I be that cool
and not giving any response when people were joking around.
I smiled.
Cos I'm a clown.

No comments: