Friday, February 19, 2010

bangkia's is back in action

after a month of resting from bangkia's blog, trying to make his storymode more active. For those who are interested in my lovestory, bangkiastorymode always welcome you.

I found out that recently I've got myself more and more sentimental. It seemed irrational but still I like that part of myself. I've changed. I stopped speeding my car. I stopped being a lazy worm. I've reduced the number of F word out of my mouth. I've learned to take care of a person. I've learned to control my bad temper. Most importantly, I've learned to love someone with my whole heart.

It's hard to tell what lies in front of us. Yet, somehow I could tell it's just us. A very extraordinary future ahead for both her and I. The road are bumpy ahead. I will realise and keep what I've promised her. Not to read his blog again. Not to drive unsafe. Not to angry easily. Not to scold bad words. Take good care of myself.

She's the one. Who always support me when things turn handy.
She's the one. Who loves me more than myself.
She's the one. Who always smile at me.
She's the one. Who I care the most.




This is it.
A minor update.
A major difference.

No comments: