Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hypo Hydro

Blog while waiting a DotA game to be commenced.

Finally,
My family found out.
It's a big relief. Even though we both have a peace break up. Nothin much. Nothin less.
I guess, it's the right time to do so. Thanks for the memories. Thanks for everything.
I might not be a very perfect boyfriend. But I'm a good friend-to-be, still. =)

For those people who knows the unmasked side of mine, I hope, I could trust everyone of you.
I'm a joker, apparently. I could be very cheerful. I could be nice. I could be just as idiot. Yet I was hoping for supportive words. You guys might think that I am a playboy. Puppy Love as what adults said. I just follow what my heart tells me. So, stop bugging me with those destructive words. I am very kind to tell you so. You could give me any type of advice, but don't you ever drag me from behind. I could do something that is enough for you to suffer if you were using those evil tactics. =)

Buh... Continues DotA. No worries. I am still bangkia.

7 comments:

nothing said...

YEah... Gambateh..!! Bangkia Gonna bEks..!!

Form - MiLK~

san said...

always support u tze..

interested to go shopping v me ? hehe

=)

bangkia said...

lol... WHy? KL no shopping with u ka? hahaha..

nothing said...

Cham liao.. KL dun wan san liao.. LOlx

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we used to be in the same boat together. So are we now !

Cheer up !!!

san said...

LOL.. wat la ??!?
he busy ma.. i ma shopping v my bro la.. cannot ? aik..
stupid susu..
shhhhhhhhh ~~~~

xD

-happy happy-

bangkia said...

dun wory, haha.. i fine here.. find next target.. gg