Thursday, August 13, 2009

sarcasm

It's never been too late
If you wanna made the very first step in study

It's never been too easy
If you don't wanna push yourself hard enough

It's never been too hard
If you had try your best

It's indeed sarcastic to say
that I understand the natural law of study
yet true enough
laziness and procrastination pull me out of my routine running track

I've gone through a stage
where I am really disappointed with myself
I couldn't find a point of equilibrium
between study and co-curriculum activities
between love and friendship
between family and myself

I always thought that I know myself well enough
yet again I've gotta say it sarcastically
I Don't Really Fucking Understand The True Side of Myself

I might look nice, kind, blur, innocent and perhaps underage
In fact, I am confused sometimes with my personality change

I disappointed many ones
and that excluded myself...



STPM is coming
when will I change myself into a matured thinking little teenager?

2 comments:

CV said...

the next few coming months are the last few days of ur schooling days. learn to prioritize what is important and was isn't. would u wanna look back from the future with nothing but regrets? or would u rather look back and glad that u've done wat u could. think about it.....

bangkia said...

haha.. yeah.. trying my best to catch up everytg now..