Monday, July 27, 2009

slow paces

my mood swings. it made me drove slowly yet not safely. all i have in my mind is about u and me. what we did yesterday night. i really put some deep thought into it. for some reasons, i would think that i m way off too childish for u. i love to play. i would love to have some freedoms. the prom we went, considered a tragedy for both of us. i thought u will be enjoying as much as i do. yet, u didn't. the whole tiring night, even when i woke up today, my mind still running and processing the data about u. am i really wrong? i hate myself when i made u sad. i hate myself for not good in making u smile happily. i hate myself. i m out of words to describe myself as a trash. for the time being, it seems like u reply every message reluctantly with only few words. my mind was stucked when i was trying to figure a way to solve our problem. i hardly know. i am just a jerk for u. i am naive. and i really hope that u would understand me. i really wanted to have some fun time in the prom after 2 tiring weeks of baby-sit those juniors on their task. i know that u would think the only focus i have is on my co-curricular activities but not u. sincerely, i am sorry for that. i really cant divide my focus. for past few weeks, the misunderstanding from my family, pressure from the study, all of that had almost drive me crazy. the only happy moment that i have is when u're beside me. yet, i've ruined the moment when i thought it should be enjoyable moment for both of us. i'm sorry if i really let u think that i was leaving u alone in the prom.


It is easy
to love each other deeply
Yet,
it is hard
to live and stay happy together all the time.
相爱简单相处难

1 comment:

dreamzAries said...

juz to let u know, u r not tat bad..

all de best to u~
everything will be all right~