Monday, June 23, 2008

form6 lifez...

ever since i started my form6 life.. my life is kinda turn upside down, totally.. when i was in form5, i nvr rili study or put effort on anytg in skul.. but form6, many frenZ and seniorZ around me had owez been so encouraging, so nice dat i just feel dat i couldnt let them disappoint. after OW, actually, form6 is just so fun compared to colleges cos at least, wat we are doin is enjoying the last 1 and a half year of schooling moment...

recently, im organizing a prom with my team members. dat's y i hav been such a busy man. seldom blog.. haha.. in other words, im lazy... =-=lll

thx to all those nice seniorZ who daily guide us and look after us.. hope our frenship doesnt end and it would be a lifelong even after graduated. time is owez not enuf for ppl who is doesnt know how to be satisfied. and dat person is me... i miss the OW moment and now, i wil cherish every second in skul with my frenZ, and of corz.. my d3ar seniorZ... T.T

2 comments:

Choppy said...

wahaha 1st to comment~

good thing loh u know must appreciate ur frens ^^ dun b like me left 5 months oni start to appreciate haihh

n dun over-stress urself wif the prom nite ya haha

p.s. u r l-i-n-k-e-d

蓝苹果 said...

可惜我打算念学院了T.T